Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is a "SNIPPET" you ask?

A "snippet" is a small piece, fragment or segment of something, such as a piece of ribbon, a bite of yummy cake, or bit of information.   I'd like to share "snippets" from my part of the world right here as they happen and a few things that connect me and my family to the past. Those little "snippets" could be of just about anything . . . I hope that they are pleasing, surprising, and encouraging.

I believe that "snapshots" can be connected to "snippets", so I'm going to share some of those kinds of photographs.  They will be of the people in my life, the things that keep me busy and alive, the foods that we eat, the places we go, where we live, treasures we enjoy . . . words from the Lord.  Just about anything that makes up our day-to-day lives.

Please enjoy this journey of SNIPPETS and SNAPSHOTS with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment