Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Monday, February 20, 2012

COFFEE or TEA?

A fun cup & saucer set with some of my hankie collection.  Because of my Scottish heritage I'm fond of the Scottish thistle. motif
Well, both actually, please, and thank you! 
 I'm mostly a coffee drinker but I do enjoy tea as well.  I drink my coffee "barefooted" (black) unless I'm having my favorite sweet coffee drink, which is my English Toffee cappuccino.  My coffee has to be rich, good and hot!  
 My favorite teas are the green teas with different fruit flavors. . . hot, unsweetened and no milk/cream.  Either way, they are good for my soul!

2 comments:

  1. Oh CJ!! Love the new blog!!

    My fav is a peppermint mocha! Love my teas as well!

    Farmgirl hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new blog and ya might want to hide that coffee cup & saucer from kpaints or it could end up in her trailer! lol!
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete