Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Saturday, April 8, 2017

FARMGIRL "MINI" APRONS


Some of the farmgirls on the Farmgirl Connection are doing a monthly mini-apron swap.  They will have a wonderful collection of mini-aprons from different farmgirls to make a bunting/banner.  I am not participating in the swap but I've been the fortunate recipient of some of these cute little aprons.  The four in the the top photo were made by Grace Brown, who lives in California.  I sent the little one with purple to my daughter.  Her favorite color is purple, she knows Grace and I thought she'd enjoy one of Grace's little aprons.
The Western themed apron below was made by Linda Olivera, who lives in Texas.  She sent it just because she's generous.
They are all soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.  Now it's up to me to find a creative way to display them.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun swap that would be!! Is it on Mary Jane's? Received your wonderful ATC today CJ. I love ladybugs almost as much as I love you and your ATC. Wonderful surprise for me in the mail. You haven't lost your touch. Thank you so much. Sharon

    ReplyDelete