Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Thursday, December 11, 2014

A "Reiver's Rest" MERRY CHRISTMAS!

The "Reiver's Rest" lit up for the evening!



"Reiver's Rest" by day when you can see the greenery, wreath, red tartan and little Christmas tree on the tongue

Now that this cute little glamper trailer is all painted with her new coat and pretty much ready to hit the road I decided to dig out some greenery and a little Christmas tree that I have and deck her out.  Opened new boxes of lights and, using badge clips/coffee bag clips affixed the strands to the "c" rail and now we can enjoy looking at her both in daylight and at night.  
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You two are going to have so much fun in that cute trailer. Love the lights. It could be your Christmas card this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the lookout for a glamper of my own....I agree with sharnymcclarny...time to put your little camper on a Christmas card!
    http://estleschippfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! LOVE! I'm dreaming of having my own someday, I can only hope it will be this adorable! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete