Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A BULLETIN BOARD for the "REIVER'S REST"

 There was a perfect wall space area in our little glamper trailer for a bulletin board.  So, this is what I came up, made from lightweight foam board with a cork layer over the top, three different fabric prints, some ribbon, eyelet trim and buttons.  It fits perfectly and will be great for posting little mementos, notes, etc.

The little ATC was made for me by a farmgirl friend, is a glamped up tent and I think it's just adorable.    

                                                                    
 My daughter, Robin, (she's also my glamping
partner) and I have been avid, stylish and creative tent glampers.  We'll still use our tent because the "Reiver's Rest" is pretty tiny . . . it's REALLY CUTE too!!  Wish you could stop by, sit a spell and have  tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment