Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Friday, December 20, 2013

RANDON ACT of KINDNESS

I have been making and trading/swapping ATCs (artist trading cards) for about 3 years and have enjoyed these tiny little pieces of artwork .  (They are 2 1/2  x 3 1/2 inches)
I belong to a Yahoo group and, to my surprise and delight, received  these two beautiful Christmas ATCs from two different artists . . . as a Random Act of Kindness.  They are gorgeous and did my heart good!  What a wonderful Christmas surprise!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi CeeJay, Happy Birthday, from the last post! My name is Roxy and I am also a Colorado Girl! Just wanted to say hello, I liked the title of your Blog.Just think it is really cute The Random acts of kindness makes the world such a wonderful place, Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete