Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CAROLINE ARMSTRONG . . . gone home!

My husband's mother, at the age of 86, went home last evening and is now safe in the arms of Jesus.  She is pictured here in the center of the photo with my children, Robin and Jeremy.  This was taken in December of 2006 in Tucson at the home of my hubby's only brother.  We had a fun, family gathering there to celebrate my in-laws 60th wedding anniversary.  Her husband and my father-in-law, Sam, went home to heaven the next summer in August 2007.
She was ready to go and as my hubby says, "she's been sitting on a bench by the river Jordan waiting for Jesus to come and call her home". We will miss you "Grannie", but we are praising God for you, your life and that you are now HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment