Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WINDOW to my FLOWERS

 This is an ATC I made for a swap in a group I participate in.  The theme was anything that we could incorporate into a window or a door.  I chose this tri-fold style with window cutouts, using a photograph I took of one of my rock gardens with phlox and Russian sage.
The little knobs on the window are pink jewel-look rounds. 
ATCs are such fun to make, and addicting too!  Don't forget they are only 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful ATC card. I have made some but this is really nice.
    I like your blog here.
    One day I would like to learn how to start a blog.
    Have a great Monday.
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty and creative! Awesome job!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete