Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Thursday, December 20, 2012

TEENY TINY MITTENS

I have the best time decorating my house and yard for Christmas.   I would love to use more live evergreen trees, wreaths and garlands but it's just not cost effective and they just dry out so quickly.  I want to enjoy things a bit longer.  I hang wreaths on doors, the mailbox and an old iron bed frame that functions as a funky fence in my yard.  I have all kinds of ornaments, many of them homemade.  I love this cute little pair of mittens that look like they have snow on them . . . kind of like the ones I wear and when I was out shoveling snow or throwing snowballs for my dog.  These decorate a wreath that hangs on the door between our utility room and the main part of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment