Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Friday, October 5, 2012

BEAUTIFUL "BRANDY"

For several years I have been sponsoring a rescue horse at the local horse rescue.  It has been such a rewarding experience!  I've gone over to visit the rescue, the owners and the horses. I had to pick a "new" horse just recently and here is "BRANDY".  She is actually the fourth horse I've sponsored.  "Angel" and "Tempo" both were adopted and got new homes . . . YAY!   "Arroyo" was an elderly gelded gentleman and just lay down one morning and went to sleep . . . he was done. Anyway, here is "Brandy" who I have met, but I'll go see her at the rescue again soon.  I think she is just beautiful!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh CJ....I'm in tears... You have inspired me to get with it... I too have thought about sponsoring a horse... I'm on the lookout now!
    Thank you...:)
    Deb ( MJF beachfarmgirl blogger )

    ReplyDelete