Scottish Thistles

Scottish Thistles

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A' CAROLING we will GO!

Found this lighted ceramic treasure at a local thrift store . . enjoying it!

I love Christmas!  Everything about it!  But I especially love the music . . .I'm a musician you know and Christmas just gives me the gift of Christmas music.  I put on my CDs and listen to my hearts content!  Christian, Celtic, Jazz, Classical, Easy Listening.  I'm not too fond of Country Western but there are a few Christmas songs I do enjoy from that genre.  And, I love to listen to the music on my favorite Christian radio station, KTLF out of Colorado Springs, Colorado.  Not only do they play great music and everything they do is so uplifting and encouraging . . they are commercial free!!!
Merry Christmas . . I sing to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment